November 2, 2006

VH1 CASTING FOR REALITY PAPARAZZI SHOW

Hey Guys...

I just received an email that VH1 is interested in casting some of us for a 'reality paparazzi' show. I've attached the email that I received so you can read it for yourself.

If anyone is interested, email me and I will send you the contact name and number.





This show is a straight up fly on the wall look at the daily life of the paparazzi. We call it observational documentary. The ins and outs, what's at stake to get that perfect shot, the pressure to be the one hot off the press, etc, etc.

There are no surprises, vote-offs, cast-offs or eating of the innards required.
We are looking for outspoken, articulate, fun, hip, energetic photographers that have a passion for their job. High marks if we can get a female.

If you have any questions, concerns about me, my experience, our production or any other please feel free to call me or write back.

We need to cast this ASAP.....

1 comment:

3D Ultrasound Orlando said...

I am reaching out to you to express our interests in having you and your network of photographs participate in a documentary reality series in which we are initiating the filming on February 22nd. We’d love the opportunity to include you in the series and would like the opportunity to provide you with additional information about the opportunity for your review after executing a non-disclosure agreement.

What is the best contact method to reach you and email address to forward you a copy of the non-disclosure?

Anthony Palafox
Suxxess Media 
Cell: (562) 334-5619
PO Box 617350
Orlando, FL  32861