December 6, 2007

Brad Pitt Wants Law To Protect Celebs' Kids From Paparazzi


Devoted family man Brad Pitt wants a law to be passed for the protection of celebrities' children from paparazzi.

Pitt has revealed to Larry King through his CNN show Tuesday night that reporters and photographers flock his children everyday.

"[They] call out my kids names and shove cameras in their faces, and I really believe there should be laws against that. I mean, my kids believe that any time you go outside the house there is just a wall of photographers and people that take their picture. That is their view of the world and I worry about the effect it will have on them," Angelina Jolie's partner says.

The 43-year-old actor is parent together with Jolie to his children, Maddox (6), Pax (3), Zahara (2) and Shiloh (17 months). Only Shiloh is the biological child, the rest are adopted but Pitt doesn't see the difference.

"They're as much as my blood as I am theirs. And they are brothers and sisters. One came from Ethiopia, one from Vietnam, one from Cambodia, and one born in Namibia. And they are brothers and sisters, and they have fun and they squabble and they fight, just like any other family. And it makes me so proud."

Pitt, who has a long-list of box office films, is quoted saying that fatherhood is hardest job in the world but also the most rewarding.

1 comment:

Hot Cover Girls Central said...

that's good, children exposed in Paparazzi could be cause an emotion stress think, :)

-cathy young visit me at:
http://femalemodelsphotos.blogspot.com/
http://lingerieendorsements.blogspot.com/