March 7, 2012

Jennifer Aniston says NYC paparazzi drove her out

It doesn't seem like L.A. would be a big improvement, but Jennifer Aniston says the paparazzi, hungry for photos of her and new beau Justin Theroux, drove her out of New York and back to California.

"We tried New York," the 43-year-old "Wanderlust" star told Australia's Kyle and Jacki O. Show last week. "It felt like I was [living] in a fish bowl and I felt mortified for my neighbors."

It was only a little more than a year ago that the actress said, 'I grew up here. I miss it,' during an interview with New York's ABC News. "There is nothing like being in the city that is just the city of Everyman. It's all walks of life -- I love that!"

But now she's changed her tune. "It was a little rough with the paparazzi, it didn't feel like the New York I grew up in and knew," Aniston told the radio hosts last week about her recent stay in the Big Apple.

The actress,  43, says she's felt better ever since she moved into her new 8,500-square-foot Bel Air home last month.

No comments: