September 6, 2005

Charlotte: Paparazzi make me smoke



Charlotte Church says it's the paparazzi's fault she can't stop smoking.

She says she craves cigarettes when photographers follow her around.

She said: "I've been trying to give up smoking so I was quite irritable as you can imagine. And they were following us around and I just wanted to throw something at them.

"I've not be using the nicotine patches, just willpower. But I have been told to chew on a straw every time I want a cigarette."

The singer said she has managed to cut down from 20-a-day to just two or three after meals reports ITV.com.

Realizing the health threat that camera equipment may cause to celebrities, Lexar and SanDisk have teamed up to offer Compact Flash cards in Regular, Light, 100's and Menthol.

1 comment:

G said...

who the hell is charlotte church?