June 15, 2006

Hilton Offers Spears Paparazzi Tips

Paris Hilton insists pop star Britney Spears should try and cooperate with the paparazzi and not antagonize them.

The hotel heiress, who appeared on the talk show "The View," claims she sympathizes with Spears' battle with the media, but that the best way to handle the pesky photographers is to smile and work with them.

She explains, "(The paparazzi) annoy me, too.

"I can understand going to a press event or a premiere that's fine, they're there, but when they're waiting outside your home every morning and following you around every single day it's hard.

"I'd rather them just take pictures at events, not at my house.

"I think it's better just to smile than when people give the middle finger or are rude to them, because that's what they want you to do.

"They want to get a bad picture."

No comments: