January 17, 2007

Gyllenhaal Hounded By Paparazzi


MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL insist her life has changed dramatically since the paparazzi became obsessed with her when she was pregnant last year (06).

The SECRETARY star says the intense media attention has forced her and fiance PETER SAARSGARD to alter their low-key lifestyle.

She explains, "I used to be left alone, but with my pregnancy it changed, with something about the climate of the world and all the tabloid magazines it's changed, and also with (daughter) RAMONA being born it changed. And I have to say, I was horrified by the way the paparazzi dealt with us when she was born.

"When I was in transition labour going to the hospital, there were 30 photographers outside of our house.

"We had a reporter buzz our buzzer over and over again for an hour when she was five days old.

"They called the fire department, twice, to try to get us out of our building. It's just outrageous."

No comments: