May 9, 2007

Lindsay's Gun-Toting Message to Paparazzi


Lindsay Lohan, actress and darling of the paparazzi, strikes a controversial pose on the cover of the June issue of Radar.

The 20-year-old Georgia Rule star agreed to be the cover girl for the mag's story about the dangerous world of celebrity photography.

“Lindsay wants to send a message," the mag's editor-in-chief Maer Roshan proclaims in his editor’s letter.

However, Lohan’s rep Leslie Sloane-Zelnick assures Radar that Lindsay’s beef with the photographers isn’t personal: "This whole thing is just spinning out of control. Sooner or later, someone's gonna die."

Over the course of the photo shoot, Lohan gamely brandished a flamethrower, a Glock and a Thompson submachine gun to ensure she made her point. Before she departed, someone asked why she had agreed to such a provocative shoot.

"I want people to pay attention," she said.

Clearly.

In the latest issue of Nylon, the fickle starlet confesses that she actually enjoys all of the attention she gets from the shutterbugs.

“I obviously like it,” she said. “I wouldn’t ever want them to not take my picture. I’d be worried. I’d be like, ‘Do people not care about me?’”

No comments: