June 29, 2012

Baldwin fights another photographer outside home



Alec Baldwin fights with another photographer on the street outside his apartment today.

Yoga isn’t having much of calming effect on rageaholic Alec Baldwin.

Hot-headed actor Alec Baldwin went after another photographer this morning, roughing up a shutterbug even as the shooter was trying to get away from the “30 Rock” brute.



Video footage showed Splash photographer Brian Prahl walking away from Baldwin when the actor chased him down and forcibly grabbed the shooter's left arm.

“What are you squeezing my arm for,” the photographer pleaded. “You’re breaking my arm .. all we’re doing is taking your picture.”

The shooter’s calm reasoning set off Baldwin.

“I want you to shut the f--k up and get outta here, I want you to get outta here,” screamed Baldwin, who is getting married tomorrow to his young yoga instructor gal pal Hilaria Thomas. "Leave my neighbor alone."

Prahl explained: “I was just telling you to have a good wedding,”

Again, Baldwin refused to be calm.

“Shut up, shut up. Leave my neighbor alone,” seethed Baldwin.

Video showed one of Baldwin’s lackeys desperately trying to block other shooters from photographing the actor’s latest meltdown.

“Did you hear what I said, did you hear what I said?!” seethed Baldwin, as he menacingly backed the smaller man into a parked van.

Then the TV tough guy, with a pink stuffed animal under his left arm, sneered with no sense of irony: “You little girl.”

The video didn’t show what might have preceded Baldwin’s latest explosion.

VideoBaldwin got physical with a photographer today outside his apartment.

No comments: