March 12, 2007

MOSS HITS OUT AT 'SICK IN THE HEAD' PAPARAZZI


Supermodel KATE MOSS has hit out at the paparazzi who follow her around incessantly, insisting she is amazed at the lengths which photographers go to.
The British star believes the press should respect her privacy when she is with her four-year-old daughter LILA GRACE.
She says, "There are degrees of privacy. For instance, if I'm taking my daughter Lila to school, that's not OK.
"Once I was walking from The Mercer (hotel) in New York - because otherwise I don't walk anywhere - and this woman paparazzo who was following me fell over a fire hydrant and her whole tooth went through her lip.
"I leant over her, saying, 'Are you all right?' and she was still taking pictures. I was, 'You know what? You are sick in the head.' "And she was really surprised that I had stopped. Like I was going to leave her bleeding."

No comments: