April 16, 2007

Britney Spears Lashes out at Paparazzi

Everything seemed to be going well for Britney Spears since she completed her rehab treatment a few weeks ago. She was seen having dinner with friends and hanging out at basketball games with her cousin. But all isn't well with Brit as a small group of paparazzi found out this weekend. Britney is apparently fed up with rumors circulating about the pop princess being pregnant again and she had no problem telling the photographers and paparazzi how she was feeling.

According to Post Chronicle, Brit told her fans to "believe everything you read" while sarcastically stating that "The world is so nice".

When Britney lashed out at the paparazzi it was very clear that she had been hurt by rumors claiming she was pregnant again. The 25 year old mother of two said ""I just want to talk and say, like, how nice our world is. It really is. Like the other day, I saw this magazine and it said I was pregnant. And I went up to my mom and my mom knew, like, she was right, as I am really pregnant. Always believe everything you read everybody! Because I am!" It was clear that Britney was using sarcasm as a defense mechanism but she didn't stop there.

Apparently the pregnancy reports aren't the only rumors that Spears is dealing with. According to the pop princess, there have also been reports that she has been drinking since she left rehab. Britney addresses these issues as well: "I went to see, like, this person, like, on USA Today and they said I was drinking a lot and it was just so true. Because, like, my management so knew what they were doing sending me to rehab. Like, totally. Isn't it nice how nice our world is? Nobody is going to talk about this. The world's so nice, that's all I want to say."

No comments: