March 30, 2009

Motorcyclists come to the rescue of Lindsay Lohan

Before recent reports started burning through the gossip world, not many would mention bikers and Lindsay Lohan in the same sentence, but it appears a group of motorcycle enthusiasts recently came to the starlets rescue.

According to various news sources, the actress and her entourage were calling it an early night after being denied entry into the popular Hollywood nightclub Villa when they were suddenly surrounded by a swarm of photographers. After catching sight of a group of bikers, Lohan's bodyguard called them over to help with the paparazzi.

The more colorful reports of the incident are describing the riders as 'a gang of leather-clad motorcyclists' and a 'biker gang'. Regardless, the motorcycle enthusiasts intimidated the paparazzi enough for the frightened photographers to call the police.

However, when the police arrived at the scene, no arrests were made.

"There's not much I can do about the fact that I've become a kind of obsession,' Lindsay Lohan told reporters afterwards, "I can't change that. And yes, all of that stuff has hurt my career, but I really don't feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I'm glad everything happened the way it did."

No comments: