January 30, 2013

Miley Cyrus turns camera on paparazzo

Watch out, photographers: Miley Cyrus films back.

On Tuesday, the petite singer posted her own paparazzi shots, filming an unidentified photographer who was trying to get a quick snap of Cyrus and fiancé Liam Hemsworth as they strolled with her three dogs.

Cyrus posted the video to Pheed, slamming the paparazzi for harassment and parking in a handicapped space.

"He seems to be running quite fine," Cyrus narrated.

"[HE] doesn't look very handicapped to me, yet if I park in a handicapped spot because of these people I get reported on the news."

"But no one cares about this criminal that's running through a children's neighborhood, driving outrageously while I'm with my three dogs," she sniped.

"I've already lost two dogs this year, not trying to get another one hit by a car. "

No comments: