August 6, 2005

JESSICA SIMPSON Sighting On 42nd Street!!!


This comes to us from a heat exausted LotsaPaparrazza.
Keep on keepin' on...


"JESSICA SIMPSON sighting on 42nd Street near Times Square and Mickey D's!!!"

I missed Jessica Simpson pretty much everytime she was around NYC over the last 2 weeks or so.

But today (8/5), I made up for it ten-fold!!

While strolling across West 42nd Street between 7th &
8th Avenues, I ran into Jessica Simpson posing up a
storm in front of Madame Tussaud's. And what a
delight she was!! WHAT..A..PRO!!

Wearing her Daisy Duke shorts and standing right in
front of that General Lee car, she seemed unphased by
the swelting heat. She never broke a sweat. In fact,
she never moved. She held THAT pose F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!

Though she remained silent and would not sign any
autographs, Jessica graciously posed with any and
everyone who waited in line to meet her. She even
embraced the American flag the whole time.
WHAT..A..TROOPER!!

Fans waited patiently to hug Jessica, kiss her, pose
and take photos with her...and I even saw a creepy guy
grope her. And yet, she seemed ok with it all...even
the groping! Didn't flinch an inch!

I got great shots from all angles, as I'm sure all the
other photogs did. The PR was great too, making sure
that no fans (or anybody else for that matter) got in
the way of photographers. No obstructions whatsoever! WOW--OH--WOWWEE--WOW!! I wish it could be like that all the time.

Finally, I was amazed at how Jessica was able to hold
that smile so perfectly. Such composure!! She never
ever changed her expression--NOT EVEN ONCE!...she
remained exceptionally focused throughout. Kudos to
her!

Though, if you want my honest opinion -- my only
complaint -- I thought her smile was just a little too wax-y'ish. You know what I mean?

much luv, LP

{DISCLAIMER: The preceding missive was written during
a fit of heat exhaustion induced humor, and in no way represents the opinions or views of this blogsite or its blogmaster. Didn't harm any animals either! nyeh!!}

No comments: