February 20, 2009

Roberts slams 'bloodthirsty' paparazzi


Julia Roberts has branded the paparazzi's practice of photographing celebrity children as a "bloodythirsty child hunt".

The actress, who has three young children with husband Danny Moder, has slammed star snappers for their desperation to catch famous kids on camera.

"I don't know what is going on...Honestly, I think it should be against the law to take a picture of a celebrity's child," she told Allure.

The Duplicity star added that she is "sickened" by online commentators who spend time discussing and comparing the appearance of celebrity offspring.

"I had to reinstate my faith in people when, one night, I was on the computer, and I ended up stumbling upon some pictures I had never seen of my children playing at a park," she explained.

"What upset me was all these comments like, 'One is cute; that other one sure is ugly.' Even commenting nicely, what are you doing critiquing a child? It sickened me. Fortunately, it's a rare occurrence for us."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor Julia, the horrible paps keep taking pictures of her children..Lifes a bitch when you are a rich and famous celebrity..

Unknown said...

Oh poor Julia, the horrible paps keep taking pictures of her children..Lifes a bitch when you are a rich and famous celebrity..