March 26, 2006

Pamela Anderson Won't Let Paparazzi Change The Way She Lives

Blonde bombshell Pamela Anderson is so sick of being followed by photographers - she deliberately bores them by going shopping looking haggard.

But the Canadian-born star insists the snappers won't force her to move from her home in Los Angeles, because she has fantasised about living there since childhood.

She says, "(I would never consider moving) because LA is my dream place. I've always wanted to live there, and I've been doing what I've dreamt of. I'm not going to let them change the way I live. I keep going to the grocery store with no make-up, wearing the same white tracksuit. They just keep following me around, and I think that some day, it's going to become old news."

(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)

No comments: