February 7, 2006

Did Britney Spears Endanger Sean Preston Fleeing Paparazzi?


Pop-Tart and new mother Britney Spears is absorbing the darts of criticsm this morning after some observers say she may have put her son in danger by driving down the Pacific Coast Highway [PCH] with baby Sean Preston on her lap.

Pictures of the event were quickly posted on the internet. Is Kevin Federline ever around for anything other than to make babies with Brit?

According to People magazine, a source close to our favorite Pop-Tart explained that the 'Toxic' singer drove to Starbucks with her bodyguard in the passenger seat, and son Sean Preston in his car seat in the back. When the bodyguard went into the store to get the beverages, Britney took Sean out of his car seat and held him in her lap while she waited. Photographers reportedly approached the car in an agressive fashion, says the source. Once her bodyguard climbed back into the car, Britney Spears drove away while still holding her son.

The Britney Spears spin machine went into action imediately: "Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby .... I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

Living in Malibu myself for over a year, I have witnessed first hand the aggressive paparazzi tactics. However, what exactly could they have done to make Britney so worried?

Something isn't right about this story though. The Paparazzi say they followed her for 2 miles on PCH and she was not just "fleeing" as she claims. However, she's in the vehicle in these pictures with no seatbelt with her bodyguard seated next to her. I don't buy that Britters was actually that dumb. No one is that stupid. Well, then again, she did get married to the Federjerk.

-- Compiled from wire reports

No comments: